STATUS REPORT OF RESEARCH AT THE IMS
1. Analysis and Investigation of Maya Lintels. Completed. Published.
2. Analysis and investigation of Maya Mortar. On hold, waiting for samples. First set of dated samples obtained in Yucatan, waiting transfer to US.
3. Forensic Analysis of the Temple of the Seven Dolls, Dzibilchaltún. Completed. Presented in Spanish in Mérida Congress, will be published in Spanish as part of Proceedings. English version presented at the Institute, awaiting final edit and publishing.
4. Analysis and Investigation of Maya Vaults. Completed. Published.
5. New project begun: Comparative Analysis of Peten Architecture. Headed by Eric Slazyk AIA
Joaquin J. Rodriguez III PE, SECB
Director of Research